Parking is $5.00. Parking attendants and security personnel direct public parking. Dealers can park in A rows, Lot 2, or Five Points. No large trucks or trailers are allowed in the handicapped lots without management approval. Trailers and large trucks must park in the Five Points area located on the backside of fairgrounds property.
Handicapped parking is located in lots A-1, A-2, A-3, and A-4 and is always free for those with handicap permit.
Large Trucks and Trailers
No large trucks or trailers are allowed in the handicapped lots without management approval. Trailers and large trucks must park in the Five Points area located on the backside of fairgrounds property unless prior arrangements have been made.
- All overnight parking must be in the RV parking area or be in a paid booth space if remaining overnight.
- Prices are $35.00 per night with late departure allowed for Sunday following the close of the Flea Market.
- Flea Market dealers who pay for their sites in advance pay a special rate of $30.00.
- Please make reservations with Scott Wallace at 615-708-0145.
- Fairgrounds RV Park Rules
On arrival, enter through the Benton Avenue gate and report to the Flea Market Office in the Sports Arena to check in and pay. The office hours are Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m.–4:30 p.m. If arriving after hours on Monday through Friday, please contact Scott Wallace if you have any questions. You can pay the next day when the Flea Market Office is open. If arriving on a Saturday or Sunday, please enter through the Raines Avenue gate and contact Danny Reynolds at 615-934-5313 if you have any questions or need to make a payment for your stay for the weekend.
Directions to the Benton Avenue gate
From I-65 exit at Wedgewood Avenue, head east on Wedgewood Avenue to the intersection of Bransford Avenue and Wedgewood Avenue. Turn right at the light onto Bransford Avenue. Turn left at the 4-way stop sign onto Benton Avenue and you will see the gate.
Directions to the Raines Avenue gate
From I-65 exit at Wedgewood Avenue, head east on Wedgewood Avenue. At the red light go straight until you see the entrance to the Fairgrounds at Raines and Wedgewood. Turn right at Raines Avenue and the gate is right there. RV lot is on the left.
RV Park Application
If you have questions about the online RV Park application, contact email@example.com.
- Vendor Gate is open at the Benton Avenue gate from 4:30 p.m. to 9 p.m. on Thursday evening flea market weekend. The gate reopens at 6 a.m. Friday and closes at 10:30 p.m. on Sunday evening.
- All Dealers must use the Benton Avenue gate for entering and exiting.
- All Dealers and Flea Market Vendors must always enter at Benton Avenue.
- All Vehicles and Trailers must have a dealer tag.