Fairgrounds Nashville Improvement Project Updates
This page is dedicated to updates on Fairgrounds improvement efforts including, but not limited to, planning, public engagement, design, upgrades and construction on the property. Check back often for the latest news on Fair Park, the speedway, new facility planning, MLS stadium, and mixed-use development.
Public Engagement Opportunity
The Fairgrounds staff and Board, in partnership with the Nashville Civic Design Center, will be conducting a series of design charrettes and community meetings in the Creative Arts Building at The Fairgrounds (unless noted differently) to seek input from a broad spectrum of neighbors and stakeholders on upcoming Fairgrounds improvements and investments. The meetings will focus on quality of life improvements as well as operational considerations for existing uses.
The schedule is as follows:
Community Visioning Workshop
Collaborate with neighbors and stakeholders
- Thursday, May 17, 2018, 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
- Thursday, May 17, 2018, 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Open Design Studio
Two design studio sessions are open to the public for further input and to watch planners at work!
- Friday, May 18, 2018, 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Monday, May 21, 2018, 4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Flea Market Vendor workshop
Workshop limited to Flea Market vendors only
- Location: Fall Hamilton Enhanced Option School large gym, 510 Wedgewood Avenue
- Date/time: Friday, May 25, 2018, 5:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Discuss project outcomes and recommendations
- Tuesday, May 29, 2018, 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.