Fairgrounds Nashville Improvement Project Update: The Week in Review: July 8-12
- Restroom construction in all buildings is progressing. Vanity installations are underway in all three expo buildings, partitions have been completed, and bathrooms in Expo 1 have been painted.
- All lighting has been installed in Expo 1.\
- Also in Expo 1, metal stud framing and hanging of drywall is in progress in the office area.
- Floors have been sealed with epoxy in Expo 1.
- The Expo 2 loading dock and ramps have been finished.
- In the Show Arena, the poured slab, steel framing, and roofing are all complete.
- In the sheds, concrete curbs and walks are complete, while asphalt paving is underway.
- Pavers are being installed at the sheds parking area.
- 5 things to do this weekend in Middle Tennessee: July 12-14 (WTVF Newschannel 5, July 11)
- John Cooper Sees Bipartisan Path to Winning Nashville Mayor's Race (Tennessean, July 9)
Beginning this week, surveying for infrastructure updates to the Fairgrounds site and surrounding area has started.
A view of the west end of Expo 1. The building is nearing completion.
Another view of the interior of Expo 3.
Looking east in Expo 3.