Fairgrounds Nashville Improvement Project Update: The Week in Review: July 22-26
July 29, 2019
- Our concrete contractor is working on the pedestrian ramp at Expo 2 and prepping for concrete pavement at the Arena.
- Door trims are being installed.
- Installation of sectional roll-up doors was completed during the week as were the mullions for storefront glass.
- The air turnover units (HVAC system that prevents having visible duct work) are continuing to be closed off the by the MEP team.
- Outdoors, excavation on placement of the bio-retention ponds started.
- The western retaining wall is now complete and received fence posts for a more finished looked.
- As pictured below, pervious pavers are continuing to be laid at Shed 1.
- City: No viable plan for NASCAR at fairgrounds (WZTV Fox 17, July 24)
- New Fairgrounds facilities near completion (WTVF News Channel 5, July 23)
- Here's what's happening at the 2019 Tennessee State Fair (WZTV Fox 17, July 22)
An obstacle-free shot of Expo 1, all 55,000 square feet of it and almost ready for shows.
A detail shot of siding in 'Fairgrounds Blue' with storefront window to the right.
Pervious pavers outside Shed 1.